[Northkeep] Cool honor Kit recieved, now to find the money to do it

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Mar 7 19:00:42 PST 2002

Miss Kathrine O'nealMarch 7, 2002
Dear Kathrine,

It is a great pleasure to inform you that you have been nominated to become
a National Scholar representing Oklahoma and your highschool at the
National Young Leaders Conference, to be held this summer in Washington, D.C.

On behalf of the over 400 members of our Honorary Congressional Board of
Advisors I wish to extend my congratulations on your outstanding academic
achievements.

As a National Scholar you will be joining the most elite high school
students in the country who possess the ability, drive and determination to
emerge as the world's future leaders.

You will meet with high-ranking government officials, senators and
representatives, members of the Washington diplomatic corps, national media
figures and prominent scholars. You will leave with a deeper understanding
of our democratic system of government and better equipped to take on the
leadership challenges of tomorrow.

You will attend a number of special functions held in your honor, including
a presentation on the floor of the United States House of Representatives
and a special issue briefing by members of President Bush's administration.

At the end of the Conference, you will receive the prestigious National
Youth Leadership Certificate of Merit,

Kathrine, please discuss this nomination with your family and return the
enclosed non-binding electronic Acceptance of Nomination no later than
March 11, 2002.

Upon your acceptance into the National Young Leaders Conference your
representative and senators will be notified and a press release will be
issued for use by your local news media. Again, our sincere
congratulations. We look forward to greeting you personally this summer.

Sincerely,