[Northkeep] New Baby Announced

Darin K. Herndon dherndon at bswintl.com
Fri Mar 8 12:08:39 PST 2002

To all interested,

Please pardon the lateness of this posting and any formatting errors.
Unfortunately, the laptop I was using at the hospital suffered a
failure and I'm sending this notice in a non-normal fashion.

For those who have not already gotten email, phone calls, or caught
Baron Ainar's post on the Northkeep list, Etienne and Rosamund
(that's us) welcomed a new addition to the family.

Dora Mae Herndon arrived at 8:48 PM, CST, on Wednesday evening, March 6,
2002.  The little bundle of joy weighed in at 9 pounds, 6 ounces and
measured 21.75 inches in length.  Baby and mother are doing well and
are coming home this afternoon, Friday, March 8.

Emails are always welcome but we would ask that visitors or callers
allow us to get through the weekend before visiting or calling as we
all have some adjusting to do.

Photos of the blessed little bundle will be posted online by end of
day Saturday and anyone wanting the link should email Etienne at his
work email (dherndon at bswintl.com).  Links will be forwarded as
requested.

In all truth, I'm not sure that they've invented numbers low enough
for the amount of sleep in the past few days but everyone is fine,
healthy, and very happy.

One tired but happy dad,
Seigneur Etienne de St. Amaranth
Nordsteorra Herald