[Northkeep] Needleworker's last night

Peachy Keen Barbara Jean peachykeen at moose-mail.com
Tue Mar 19 09:47:47 PST 2002

You are most gracious your excellency.

Nadine

---- Begin Original Message ----

From: "Mercedes/Stephanie" <steldr at cox.net>
Sent: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:47:37 -0600
To: <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Northkeep] Needleworker's last night

Well, had a good time at needleworker's last
night.  Thanks to Marta for
teaching (she was even patient with me when I
whined......) and to Diethelm
and Nadine for supplying the lucets - very nice
craftmanship, btw!!!
Etienne and Rosamund stopped by and let us hold
the baby - she's a real
cutie who has her father's eyes.  We also got to
meet Bethany who brought us
cookies.  She should be at populace so make her
welcome!

Just a reminder, if you would like to teach a
class at needleworkers (or
another time) or would like to see a class on a
specific subject, let Falan
know.  If you want to learn about it, there are
probably a couple other
people who would like to as well........

Also, everyone keep Kitty in their thoughts
through her surgery this
morning.......

Mercedes

ep

---- End Original Message ----

"...If you're going to be human than there are a whole load
of things that come with it. Eyes, a heart, days and life.
It's the moments that illuminate it, though. The times you
don't see when you're having them...they make the rest of
it matter." -Death The Time Of Your Life  by Neil Gaiman

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and so very Peachy
Keen!!!