[Northkeep] Gulf Brief Report

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 18:39:42 PST 2002

WAR FUN!!!
My lord Randel had a wonderous time fighting &
returned with only one colorful bruise where his
kidney belt should have been....(he's been properly
punnished & belt being fixed)
I spent much time at scribes point where I got to work
on many of our scrolls & got to see what other
kingdoms have been doing...I'd also like to thank our
dear & beloved Zahava for drafting.....er inviting me
to join in the royal processional where I had the
great pleasure of trying not to step in horse s*** &
keep our barony's banner held high.  Don't worry
Zahava I havn't forgotten just how much I owe you for
that honor <eg>.
Anyway I must return to finding my living room floor &
recovering from the fun I found on my desk apon
returning.  Till populace.

Tamberlin

=====