[Northkeep] Gulf Brief Report

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 07:34:21 PST 2002

alls that I can say is <<grin>> !! And I'm just
waiting to see what you can do to top it!!

No, but marching in the processional was really cool
**after** Tam grabbed the banner.

--- Tamberlin <tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com> wrote:
> WAR FUN!!!
> My lord Randel had a wonderous time fighting &
> returned with only one colorful bruise where his
> kidney belt should have been....(he's been properly
> punnished & belt being fixed)
> I spent much time at scribes point where I got to
> work
> on many of our scrolls & got to see what other
> kingdoms have been doing...I'd also like to thank
> our
> dear & beloved Zahava for drafting.....er inviting
> me
> to join in the royal processional where I had the
> great pleasure of trying not to step in horse s*** &
> keep our barony's banner held high.  Don't worry
> Zahava I havn't forgotten just how much I owe you
> for
> that honor <eg>.
> Anyway I must return to finding my living room floor
> &
> recovering from the fun I found on my desk apon
> returning.  Till populace.
>
> Tamberlin
>
> =====
> It is said that love is blind but friendship is
> clairvoyant.

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"