[Northkeep] Letter for Vatavia

ainarm at cox.net ainarm at cox.net
Wed Mar 20 08:48:58 PST 2002

Ok here is a note for the Baron of Vatavia for those that are planning on making the event this weekend.

Unto Their Excellencies Vatavia do I, Ainar Magnusson Baron of Northkeep, send greetings.

It has come to my attention, good cousin, that you are sponsoring a tournament this weekend to determine the most worthy of Baronies.  It pains me greatly that I am unable to attend however I am sending these mighty fighters in my stead. These good gentles come bearing my favor and consent
to fight in my name.  I would ask that you allow them to compete so that they might prove to the rest of the world what I already know, that the Barony of Northkeep is the most wonderful Barony in the world, filled with the most skilled of fighters, artisans and bards.  May your festivities go well and good wishes to you until we may meet again!

HE Ainar Magnusson
Baron Northkeep