[Northkeep] Dance tonight

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Mar 26 12:48:31 PST 2002

A reminder for everyone, tonight the Dance guild will be getting together
at Kendall-Whittier Library at 7:30.  Kendall-Whittier Library, 21 S. Lewis
(1st & Lewis) Phone: 596-7303
Exit I-244 West at Delaware/Lewis. Go west on service road to Lewis. Turn
south on Lewis and go less than one block. The library is just north of the
post office.

This Guild has been inactive for awhile, so it is a GREAT opportunity to
come out and learn all about Court Dancing and it is fine if you know
nothing about it.  I expecially encourage those new to the SCA to come out
tonight to learn about another facet of our organization.  The dances can
be a great deal of fun and are great for kids and adults alike.

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra