[Northkeep] [Fwd: The Poplar Tree]

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 13:51:26 PST 2002

>From: "Alton lePeto" <altonscompany at hotmail.com>
>Yeah that wonderful "Celtic" astrology, invented in 1992 by someone at a
>psychic fair in Malibu CA.  But hey, its ok, they were channeling a mystic
>Arthurian druid, so its like historical.

THAT would be ok, really, since that wouldn't carry with it any pretense
that someone actually had tangible facts when they came up with it (for
instance, Graves' book, which is I suspect ultimately where all this "tree"
stuff has come from, which even he occasionally admitted was a "this is how
it should have been" work).  THAT would be a matter of faith then.  I don't
have problems with that.

>Alton
>Damn, another druid, I thought I sprayed for those last week!

Almost as hard to weed out as those pesky Christians...

Marc/Diarmaid