[Northkeep] Fighter Practice SAaturday

Alton lePeto altonscompany at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 23:44:30 PST 2002

In Northkeep1 at y...,
http://community.webtv.net/FARMING20/BILLSLAND (aka Wilhelm DaKavvalo)
>asks:

>Weather permitting, will we have a practice next Saturday or not?

Wilhelm, scheduled Saturday (and Wedensday) fighter practices are
only cancelled due to the following:

(1) Practice is moved to another location, like a nearby event or
regional fighter practice.  Or if the practice date is concurrent
with an event like Gulf War that many of us will be attending.

(2) Weather conditions:
* Temperatures are above 100F or below 40F.
* Rain
* Dangerous weather such as Tornado or flash flood.

(3) Any other reason that would preclude us from practice: rampaging
giant ants, land sharks or flesh eating locust swarms(ala Dr
Phibes).  All of these would probably pre empt a scheduled fighter
practice.

So to answer your question, Yes I'm planning on having a fighter
practice next Saturday (3/9).  And if the temperature allows for it,
we might have an impromptu practice on Wedensday evening.

In Service,
Alton
(hmm, heraldic land shark device...)
Altonscompany at hotmail.com