[Northkeep] Spun Helmet Tops in a Variety of Metals

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Tue Mar 5 14:42:33 PST 2002

Thanks :)  Went out and checked the prices on the hemispheres... pretty darn
expensive (> $45 for 10" and 12").... If people are wanting to make helms
Texas Metal Spinning has better prices (around $25 per dome).

On the other hand, the dishing and armouring tools page looks REALLY good,
and the prices seem reasonable.

Jean Paul de Sens