[Northkeep] re: Cestellan Dates

Ren Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Wed Mar 6 20:43:16 PST 2002

(The Gimp is seen stomping and flailing her arms
and fists in the air...  looks as if she is throwing a
rather glorious tantrum...)

That just sux!!!!!!!!!!  Mundania has yet messed me
over!!!!!!!!!  *&%#$@!!!!   Not fair!!!!!!  Doggonit!!!!

(Plops down with legs crossed and arms crossed)
Sniff.  I miss all the good stuff!  Wimper.

...on a Serious note...
I hope the best for the wedding and MyMea's day.

Kisses to you all
Ryn the Gimp