[Northkeep] Floego

Ciana O'Hara cianaoh at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 04:47:22 PST 2002

 Although I agree with everyone else about not sending this kind of email to the list I have to say if you READ the email before you click on a link you will notice that you have your choice of clicking on addresses.  The first one, which says YES I want to join your list or the second one which is to just review what was being sent.  The women at work send this stupid site to me all the damn time.  The first time I made the mistake of not reading....never did THAT again!!
Although Marc is good, he isn't going to be able to catch all and some will get through....please read before just clicking!!!  :)  OR just delete without opening!!  :)
Ciana

Ciana    (Mka Carla)
Anda GDH    http://www.geocities.com/ciana_sca/BlackMongoose
Member of The Company Ladies  http://www.geocities.com/companyladies/CompanyLadies