[Northkeep] Response From Troll @ Gulf

Ciana O'Hara cianaoh at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 04:52:56 PST 2002

 For those going to Gulf and have not received your packets yet....this is the response I received from the lady in charge of Troll at Gulf......you will be "listed alphabetically by mundane last name at troll."
This doesn't completely ease my worry about getting in ... but it does help!!  :)
Happy travels.....we leave tomorrow!!!  :)  YEAH!!!
  Rebecca Powell <rebpow at hotmail.com> wrote: From: "Rebecca Powell"