[Northkeep] Off topic cat question

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Mar 11 20:59:38 PST 2002

Ok, I know with all the cat and kitty names that there is alot of cat
experience here.

Fluffy, my Persian and Manx mix has more fur than we know what to do
with.  He spent alot of time in the garage this winter, enjoying the cold,
and now has a very dense coat that is trying to mat horridly.  I brushed
and brushed him today and are still mats under it, as his fur is so
dense.  I would love any ideas off list, thanks.

Susan the Curious
Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net

ps, I called and talked to the volunteer coordinator at the zoo today and
should be getting an application in a couple days, it sounds like something
that should be a great deal of fun.  She assured me that they won't be
closing the Rainforest, but with the lost funding are really needing more
voluneers.  There will be training for this the first part of April.