[Northkeep] Reports on Gulf War from Northkeepers

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 14:15:17 PST 2002

All that I can say is that Ansteorra kicked some
serious butt!!

It was a good War, the weather was weird-- very weird.
 We had wet, cold, foggy, nice, warm, dry and too hot
and humid.  And that was just the 1st 24hrs!!!

Had a good time all around and am really looking
forward to next year already!

Zahava

--- Jerry & Teresa Herring <herring at upperspace.net>
wrote:
> How about a Report on Gulf War from the Northkeepers
> who went. I would like
> to the details of what you did and saw. Let us know.
>
> Later,
> Ian

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"