[Northkeep] goings on

Ciana O'Hara cianaoh at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 10:19:18 PST 2002

 Figher's Practice on Saturdays (unless there is an event) at Woodward Park 21st & Peoria!!
  Meryn <butrflykyssis at yahoo.com> wrote:
--- Kinkos wrote:
> Are there any classes or practices that take place
> in Northkeep on
> Fridays or Saturdays?

Sorry..off topic but I gotta ask.
ok Im bak onlyne & gotta ask..who is using a kinkos
account? lol since I worked there til just recently &
was the only kinkoid I know of whos sca. (?) slainte!
~*Meryn*~ ps again sorry for the bandwydth guyz. Hey
tam..Im bak onlyne! *yay*

Ciana    (Mka Carla)
Anda GDH    http://www.geocities.com/ciana_sca/BlackMongoose
Member of The Company Ladies  http://www.geocities.com/companyladies/CompanyLadies