[Northkeep] Information

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Sun Mar 31 10:21:30 PST 2002

Unto the list.. it would probably be faster for the next week and a half if
you need to contact me or my lady to phone us.. for as we are getting ready
for a major event. Our phone number/contact information/anything ya care
about is at my web site posted on my sig line.. or on the Cantons web
page..... Feel free to call me.... I will talk to most anyone... with Vary
few exceptions.....

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1
Minister of A&S, And Hospitaler of Canton of Rundel
Under the protection of Northkeep (the greatest Barony in the knowne world)

Dont jump to conclusions with both feet for the water may be too deep!