[Northkeep] Floego

the Suarez Family family at suarez-turner.com
Thu Mar 7 12:36:47 PST 2002

I agree with this! I don't recall seeing it either, but I know that I do
rely on M/D's ability to keep that stuff off our list. So since I didn't
see it, THANK YOU Marc! And THANK YOU for all of the hard work you do
keeping this list spam free!

With gratitude,

Sioned/Janece

OZ: "Okay, I pretty much missed out on some stuff, didn't I? Cause this
is all making the kind of sense that's...not."

http://webmail.netscape.com/