[Northkeep] Officers

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Wed Mar 20 07:18:56 PST 2002

Evan -

I think the only actual officer's position that is open at this point is the
Archery Marshall - we are accepting applications until populace meeting this
month.  As Falan said, the A&S Minister will be coming open in July and the
Seneschal's position will be opening in June.  We are also taking
applications for the Chronicler's postion although Ainar will continue to
perform that task until a replacement is found.  I'm thinking that there was
another spot coming open as well but I don't remember what.  My advice is to
wait until something you are actually interested in doing comes open.
Etienne's advice is good as well.  Look at what offices exist and offer to
be a deputy for one that interests you.  The be an involved deputy so that
you will have some concept of what the job entails.  And remember that being
an officer requires being a paid member.  Good luck!  (A king named "a
wonderful time" - should be a fun reign!!!!!)

Mercedes