[Northkeep] medfaire names I have -oops one more

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Wed Mar 20 13:20:21 PST 2002

I will be there merchanting but me and my lady are at yalls disposal off and
on during the day. I am way over in bfe which was supposed to have been
right next to the sca site.... but i am on the other side of the Royal
pavillion from it. Lemme know I am in merchanting site 129

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1
Minister of A&S, And Hospitaler of Canton of Rundel
Under the protection of Northkeep (the greatest Barony in the knowne world)

Dont jump to conclusions with both feet for the water may be too deep!