[Northkeep] online heraldry game

The Suarez Family family at suarez-turner.com
Wed Mar 27 13:11:29 PST 2002

We looked at this BRIEFLY, so

I found this online game that's supposed to help older kids learn
heraldry. I thought that some of you with older children might want to
look it over to see if it's something they'd enjoy and learn from.

Basically Caitlin (age 5) thought it was boring. The story is about a 14
year old boy who has to correctly identify any coats of arms he comes
across in order to survive the game. Christopher wants to play this, and
he IS 14, so...

Anyhow, here's the address:
http://www.yourchildlearns.com/heraldrygame/index.html

Sioned/Janece

Oz: Oh, no. Practice. See, our band's kinda moving towards this new
sound where... we suck, so... practice.