[Northkeep] Fw: [eldern_hills] Eldern XXIV - Youth Rapier Tournament ... Please pass along

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Mon May 6 12:35:24 PDT 2002

FYI - Mercedes
----- Original Message -----
From: Mr. and Mrs. Fryday
To: Elizabeta of Rundel ; elfsea at ansteorra.org ; eldern_hills at yahoogroups.com ; Ansteorra Mail List ; banners-blade-and-stuff at yahoogroups.com ; Don Donovan ; Don Eadric (work) ; Don Eisen ; Don Hawkins ; Don Navarre ; Don Pieter ; Don Puck ; Don Timothy ; Doña Antonia ; Elric ; HL Therese ; Honorable Yoshiie ; Lord Michel ; Lord Shawn ; Lord Walter Robin ; Sean Hertzberg ; Lord Jean ; Lady Angelina ; Lady Kelandra ; Lady Moira
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 4:43 PM
Subject: [eldern_hills] Eldern XXIV - Youth Rapier Tournament ... Please pass along

    There will be a Youth Rapier Tournament at Eldern XXIV (May 17-19).  The tournament is scheduled for 8:00am Sunday 19 May.  The tournament will be double elimination with fighters choice of weapons and secondaries.  Fighters must be authorized with the weapons they plan to fight with.  Weapons and armour inspection will start promptly at 7:00am.  Only fighters of 14-17 years of age may compete.
    The first Youth Rapier Champion for the Barony of the Eldern Hills will be chosen from the field based on skill, honor, chivalry, and showmanship.  This will be one of the first duties of our new Vicaress.  Fighters, come and be a part of our history as our premier "Youth Rapier Defender of the Dream" is selected.

**See the Eldern Hills web site for information and a map to the event.**

Command The Blade,
Gassion de Beaumarchais
Eldern Hills Youth Rapier Marshal

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor