[Northkeep] Classes and stuff

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Tue May 7 04:31:48 PDT 2002

In a message dated 05/06/2002 5:33:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
altonscompany at hotmail.com writes:

> If your really interested
> in being an actual part of this barony and you've never stayed for Sunday
> clean up, please stick around.  If nothing else we will remove that
> parasite
> sticker off your membership card :-)

Guten Tag
i for one will be available all weekend for what ever needs done. i am sorry
that we in Bartlesville have been absent of late but we are working on being
more active in the barony

also i would be interested in teaching a class on chain maile basics  (maybe
Chass from Rundel would collaborate with me on it ??) or an unofficial Knife
axe and spear class (and i wouldn't care if only a few people showed up being
as im not an experienced teacher) but the more the merrier

Eingeführt
Ottokar Luther Von Holestine
Meisterschützen NorthKeep Missle Meister Wiesenfeuer
 In service
Ottokar Luther Von Holestine
Marksman NorthKeep Missle Champion Wiesenfeuer