[Northkeep] Apologies

KTMC- AM 14 & KTMC-FM ROCK 105.1 ktmc at icok.net
Tue May 7 12:57:19 PDT 2002

Estrill, and all the other fine folk of Mooneschadowe that read this!
   My apologies, as I did not intend to overlook the event you are
hosting that wekend. I had only my April Black state in front of me at
work for paper reference, and I know this sounds goofy (hey, wouldn't be
the first time for me!) :) I thought I didn't see it on the website
earlier..it is theer now, but has also been updated today.. maybe I do
need to settle down and get married, so that a wife will remind me of
things!
   Again, no slight was intended about this event, or the people of
Mooneschadowe!

   Valstarr