[Northkeep] Reveling

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Wed May 8 23:25:36 PDT 2002

Diarmaid,

I see your point, and I certainly have no wish to disrupt the educational process.  But I invite you and your students (when you can spare the time) to come and do a "shoe demo" at some future drum circle (which, by the way, bears no resemblance to a formal - or even an informal - class).  Show off your handiwork to an appreciative audience, then relax with us.  If you attract more students to your fine classes, so much the better.  Both groups stand to be enriched by such an exchange.

Peace,
 Zenobia