[Northkeep] Reveling

Terry annie_7777 at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 08:52:24 PDT 2002

I have been reading for the past couple of days and decided I might kind of butt in and voice my two sense worth (maybe the origin of those phrases might make for more uselessandsenselesstrivia..lol)...so, with that in mind........

Just a comment from a very new newcomer!  I have been unable to attend any events...something is always coming up that throws me off and I miss things.  Get togethers combined sounds like a wonderful idea for me...As Susan can attest to, I am pretty shy.