[Northkeep] Stuff on the list I need to reply too...

Jerry & Teresa Herring herring at upperspace.net
Thu May 16 18:22:38 PDT 2002

As I know it there are currently two demos on the table one Memorial day
weekend and one the weekend after Castellan.
I say if you can find the people to do them please feel free to arrange them
thru Susan.

The meeting place sounds like some where that I need to visit but we don't
need to have our after meeting gatherings there. I think Mazzios will be
fine. Would someone local to Tulsa maybe a deputy Seneschal type give
Mazzio's on 31st and Garnet a call and let them know we will have around 20
to 50 people showing up there around 9pmish Sunday.

Thanks,
Ian