[Northkeep] Eldern Hills

Lynne Dawson martadormani at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 13:20:03 PDT 2002

Greetings Everyone,

I would like to thank Eldern Hills for this last
weekend, what a wonderful event. For those of you who
were unable to make it this past weekend, I'm sorry!
The Barony of Eldern Hills was a gracious host,the
weather was beautiful, the site had ample camping
space, and the feast was FABULOUS! The food fight was
the first I have participated in, and I enjoyed it
immensely. For those of you who haven't had the
opportunity to go to an Eldern Hills event, I would
strongly encourage you to do so.

Marta