[Northkeep] (whine)[Namron] Bowing out]

Terry Wasson hatur2000 at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 17:26:53 PDT 2002

   We are a small group in the Stroud area and have beeen to both pop. and
ofc. meeting. Never have we been discourged to come.
The pop. of N.K. is one of the most freindliest that I have seen .
I have been in and out of the SCA for about 20 years and have always found
people who welcome us.
  Where you got your info on N.K. it is wrong.
   Hatur EArn