[Northkeep] A possible solution

The Suarez Family family at suarez-turner.com
Fri May 24 14:06:59 PDT 2002

Oh! Yes, I'm sorry. I tend to think of shoe class as ending by 8 or 9
for some reason, and it doesn't. I apologize. My opinion on that is that
one or the other of those should be moved to another night. I don't know
which would be easier to shift, but we should certainly look at it, I
think. Maybe we can't, but perhaps that's a discussion we should table
until another time.

At any rate, we (and thus the backyard) is free on June 29th. Of course
that's only a few days before the one planned on the 4th. Do we want to
try for Sat June 15 instead or go ahead and gave two that close
together?

Sioned