[Northkeep] Revels

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Fri May 24 14:48:40 PDT 2002

Sioned,

June 15th looks good to me.  Do you think I can get my scooter into your back yard?  What can I do to help?

I can also get the Oakbrook clubhouse and pool (where we had our Yule revel) sometimes.  It helps to have a bit of advance notice.

As you know, we're already working on the possibility of converting the third-Monday drum and dance circles to a weekly drum class/practice on Thursdays.  As for the first-Monday circle, I am more than willing to move it to a Friday or Saturday so that people can stay later.  It was only set up for Mondays because most of the people at our first circle, back in November, wanted it that way.  It certainly isn't set in stone.  Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays are already committed for us, but if someone else wants to plan drum & dance circles on one of those nights, that would be fine, too.  I do think Northkeep is large enough (and eclectic enough) to have more than one thing happening on the same night.

In peace,
 Zenobia