[Northkeep] New People at Castellan

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon May 27 15:07:47 PDT 2002

Just a note to help me get supplies together for this coming weekend.  I
think I currently have enough loaner garb for the people we have thus
far.  As I stated at populace last week, we have a definate lack of garb in
the larger sizes and childrens under 10 or so.  Donations of old garb or
making some to donate would be greatly appreciated, we have fabric that has
been donated that can be used for this in the future.

If you will be bringing anyone new or are new and wanting to come and don't
have garb please let me know as soon as possible what you are needing and I
will do my best to find garb for you.  Also, if you have larger garb that
would be available to loan that day and are willing to bring it with you,
please let me know off list.

Other notes for the day, there will be Tavern available for breakfast and
lunch and then feast, be sure to get in your reservations soon if you are
wanting feast.  During the day if you need one of the hospitallers we
should be easily found either at Galiwyn's 'castle' or at my pavillion.  We
hope you have a great event and let us know if there is anything we can do
to help you find your way.

Thank you and looking forward to a wonderful weekend,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra