Personality and Behavior (was RE: [Northkeep] Sir Balvins Defence)

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 11:38:54 PDT 2002

 This is really amazing. One or two put off people and three days and now instead of doing anything constructive, we're spitting at one another. If there were any new people on this list this is something that could possibly put them off. If you insist on being what could be easily percieved as spiteful to each other, it should be done off the list. I am actually ashamed by some of the behavior that has arisen from this thing that should really have been a non issue. I hate to say PLAY NICE, because a lot of times I don't but I think this has gotten ridiculous.
Angus Gunn.