Personality and Behavior (was RE: [Northkeep] Sir Balvins Defence)

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue May 28 12:53:05 PDT 2002

>From: Chris Birdwell <angusmgunn at yahoo.com>
>...I am actually ashamed by some of the behavior that has arisen from this
>thing that should really have been a non issue.

Other than the fact that I'm dissapointed, I agree - I would have thought
that trying to make an effort to be a little more welcoming to those people
who having a little trouble fitting in would be a non-issue.  But apparently
that's now considered "co-dependence".

Of course, the disappointment is my fault.  I expected better of people
preaching the Dream.  My bad.  So if you will excuse me, I have to go "get
over it".

Marc/Diarmaid