[Northkeep] Lynn-servers eating feast?

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Tue May 28 14:52:30 PDT 2002

For this feast the answer is servers don't make reservations and do receive
free food for serving.

However, that is not true of all event feasts. At some events I have been
too, even if you cook or serve feast, you are expected to pay for your
feast. The reasoning behind that is we all volunteer our services at events,
but if site and feast fees were waived for everyone who volunteered, every
event would have a negative income and would drain a group's budget.

But each group and each event is different. You are wise to ask.

Lynn