[Northkeep] Loaner garb

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Fri May 31 17:12:58 PDT 2002

At 11:39 AM 5/31/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>--
>Hi all,
>              I have some friends coming to Castellan and they need loaner
>garb. One lady, her daughter, and one rather tall guy-broad shouldered. Can
>anyone help me.
>                                Marty/Evan

You hit the two big gaps in our loaner garb, kid and large guy.  I hope
Angus is able to find something for the guy and for the lady and her
daughter find Meryn and she has a tub with the loaner garb in it for you to
see if you can find something that will fit.  Another option is that Bianca
will have my girls with her tomarrow and they will have a couple of Peg's
old dresses with them and one of those might fit, depends on what size she is.

I found out with todays heat that I have no heat tolerance and will be
sending the girls out with Bianca tomarrow.  Once it cools off tomarrow
night I will show, looking forward to seeing everyone.

Susan

A last request to all, if you all have any garb you are no longer using,
expecially in larger sizes or childrens or would like to make some garb in
these sizes, please let me know.