[Northkeep] Youth Rapier @ Wednesday fighter practice

GabriDAvila at netscape.net GabriDAvila at netscape.net
Wed May 1 09:58:32 PDT 2002

Hello WR and others,

The Wednesday night practices are at McClure Park (on 7th Street between Memorial and 73rd East Ave.), but I'm not sure what time they start. My guess would be 7 pm.

Is that correct?

A couple of the youth fighters who attend our rapier practice are planning to go tonight. I haven't heard from others.

URL for the map from the Northkeep site: http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/graphics/WEDFTR.jpg

Puck and I will be unable to attend due to another engagement.

Have a great evening,
Gabri