[Northkeep] Beltane games

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Thu May 2 18:01:31 PDT 2002

Greetings Northkeep,
    We look forward to seeing you all at our Beltane Games. We are trying
out a new site and would like your feedback after the event. This is also HE
Ainar's one and only warning: I'm making bread for the tavern. There will be
demented women chasing him down offering to feed him unusual bread!!!
    We have also been awarded King's College on June 22nd. Due to the
lateness of our notification we are desperately looking for any and all
teachers on any subject. If you would be willing to teach or know someone in
Calontir who would be willing to travel to teach please contact our
seneschal Lord Tadhg. I know you all have a wealth of talent up there just
waiting to be shared, so sign up now.

Kindest regards,
Maleah
Hasheika of Namron