[Northkeep] Trivia trivia

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 08:53:28 PDT 2002

I have been asked questions by several people that tells me I was unclear in
explaining how I got may numbers for the thing I sent yesterday.

The key is that the years spent in various offices are counted separately,
and are counted inclusively.  Let me use Merrick as a demonstration:

Knight Marshall                          ? years
Chronicler (1996-)                       3 years
Virtual Scribe (Webminister) (1996-2001) 6 years
Northkeep List Listadmin (1997-2001)     5 years
                                        14 years

Even though he was in the Society for less than 10 years, actual time.

You may not agree with the system, but it's the one I used :)

Oh, BTW, Baron and Baroness were considered, for this, as offices.

Marc/Diarmaid