[Northkeep] reveling on the 4th

The Suarez Family family at suarez-turner.com
Tue May 7 15:26:50 PDT 2002

We might could make a daytime revel. (I'd have to double check!)

Susan, dear, for your birthday YOU are bringing US each a cupcake or
cookie and then dancing for our entertainment and amusement. How does
that sound? <EG>

Sioned

Getting ready to walk out the door....maybe I should run?

Oz: Oh, no. Practice. See, our band's kinda moving towards this new
sound where... we suck, so... practice.