[Northkeep] Reveling

Alton lePeto altonscompany at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 15:28:16 PDT 2002

>Hey, Alton - I just have a question.  Are the places where we hold fighter
>practices set up for grilling, or otherwise setting up for food (say,
>hypothetically for just getting together at FP, and afterward)?  There seem
>to be a lot of picnicers out there on the weekend afternoons lately.
>
>MD

I think McClure has some grills.  Not sure about Woodward, there might be a
no grill rule there.  Either way, it doesnt stop anyone who wants to bring a
picanik basket.  Woodward closes at dusk, but during the summer thats 830PM,
probably plenty of time for a nice revel or get together.

Alton
(email) Altonscompany at hotmail.com
(webpage) http://altonscompany.homestead.com