[Northkeep] Classes and stuff

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Wed May 8 18:07:03 PDT 2002

Strong stuff, Diarmaid.  But I can't find a reason to disagree, and that's a bit
sad for me.  Thanks again to you and Lynn for being there, and Istvan and Serena
for attending.
    But, just because I'm a peer, I don't HAVE to be nice...it's just that I'd
rather the people who do show up have a nice experience, and I don't think I can
terrorize people into attending my classes.
    On the other hand, though...I haven't tried that.  Hmmm.

Catrin