[Northkeep] Reveling

Edward Candland ecandland at earthlink.net
Thu May 9 19:01:52 PDT 2002

I confess to only attending one or two populace meetings since I arrived in
Northkeep last October (hangs his head in shame). So I'm not sure how many
usually attend and how long the business usually takes. So this might not be
doable. But I know some groups hold their populace meetings in back rooms at
restaurants. This, I think might make for more social interaction. Sitting
around tables facing each other instead of in rows. After the meeting if we
could stay and chat and munch a bit....Just a thought.
Fáelán mac Cathail