[Northkeep] Fáelán dances a little just got his device passed (finally) jig. ;-)

Edward Candland ecandland at earthlink.net
Thu May 9 21:52:40 PDT 2002

I finally got my device passed after turning it in on March 2001 and I was so tickled I just had to tell someone. =) It was on the February LoAR. And to top it off my fiancé got her name and device passed on the same month. =)

Fáelán mac Cathail
Per pale vert and gules, a wolf passant and in chief three crescents argent.