[Northkeep] Demo opportunity

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 13:19:09 PDT 2002

 a small one, this would not be a recruiting demo, more educational, so it could be small....who evershowed up would be feed plenty of hamburgers and hotdogs..
Elodie
  Susan <catmafia at swbell.net> wrote:
>Hi I have a Demo opportunity, here are the details, June 8th from 12-3
>Hicks park neighborhood (Windsong, Falcon Ridge and other neighborhoods in
>the East Tulsa Prevention Coalition catchment area) are having a summer
>kick-off BBQ, Coordinated by yours truly (like i have nothing better to do
>with my time :) ), The topic of entertainment came up and I mentioned a
>demo, everybody thought cool lets see if this can happen..So is this
>possible this short of time notice?
>Elodie

Ian has to approve any demos and then we go to work seeing if we have the
people to support it. It is against the first week of Lillies and I think
Catin may be there that weekend, not sure how many of the populace will be
there. How large of demo would you be after?

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra
Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net
http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/hospit/index.html

~Elodie~

When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are
about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is
knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something
solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.
 -Barbara J. Winter