[Northkeep] Castillian

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Sun May 19 19:23:42 PDT 2002

ok sorry it took me so long to get back to you.  Right now we still have the
following shifts available on gate.
6-8am Sat. morning
1 person needed 8-10
12-2pm Sat.

Other than that we have things filled up.
Once again sorry it took me so long to get back to you.  And looks like the
only one that might give you a problem being awake would be the 6-8 shift.
But I bet we can find someone to way you up this time.
Ainar