[Northkeep] (whine)[Namron] Bowing out]

Alton lePeto altonscompany at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 16:09:33 PDT 2002

> > From: "G. Weible" <gweible at klient.com>
> > To: <namron at ansteorra.org>
> > Subject: [Namron] Bowing out
> >
> > Greetings,
> >
> > Just writing a quick note to let y'all know that Michelle and I are
>stepping
> > out of the SCA...(snip, lots of pathetic whining noise)..  And since
> > northkeep has no desire for welcoming new people, even those who live in
> > their barony, we are leaving the game.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Greg and Michelle, formerly Seth and Aiyana of Namron.

Who is this person, they ever attend a Populace or NK activity?
Yeah, we are famous for not welcoming new people, just look at our
membership numbers compared to the rest of the NRegion.
Sorry for this guy's financial woes, but please don't make accusations or
antagonistic statements about a whole barony, especially the one I happen to
live in.

Alton
(email) Altonscompany at hotmail.com
(webpage) http://altonscompany.homestead.com