[Northkeep] An Open Letter to Our Baron

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Fri May 24 05:11:57 PDT 2002

Just a quick note.  I do have intentions on addressing these posts publicly.
Right now I am reading and putting my thoughts together so I don't ramble
even more than I tend to. I am taking these matters to heart and seeking
advice from people I know.  Once I have my thoughts together I will post
something.
Ainar