[Northkeep] Cotton invitation

dhartzm at dellepro.com dhartzm at dellepro.com
Tue May 28 18:26:38 PDT 2002

Greetings unto all spinners and those interested,

I am planning to bring to Castellan the bag of cotton that was so generously
provided by Angus some time ago.  If anyone is interested in spinning cotton
or learning to spin, I plan on being in the feast hall during the day on
Saturday.  You're certainly welcome to join me.  I will have several small
spindles available.  If you have one of your own, bring it.  If you have
your own wheel, you're invited to bring it and we'll see what we can do.

I look forward to seeing all of you, spinners and non-spinners alike.

Debroa