[Northkeep] Stepping Up With Ideas

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Tue May 7 12:40:21 PDT 2002

Note!!!  The 6th is the Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium in
Mooneschadowe.  (and Tamberlin & Randall's wedding)

Having said that, someone on one of my other lists had a copy of a period
book on fishing that she copied and sent to me for my own worm
drowner..........it is somewhere in my horribly cluttered house.  As soon as
I find it I'll make a copy for you too, Valstar. :)

Mercedes